To repair you thumbnail previews please follow the following steps.
- Shut down CorelDRAW.
- Open up your Control Panel on your computer. (You can do this by searching 'Control Panel' in your search box)
- Now open Default Programs (you many have to change your Veiw by in the upper right corner of the Control Panel to large icons to find it)
- Select Associate a file type or protocol with a program
- Now look for the following extensions in the list and make sure they are all set to be associated and will open with the proper CorelDRAW. (.cdr, .cdt, .clk, .cmx, .csl, .pat)
- Close out and reopen CorelDRAW. You should see your CDR files previewing.
If are still unable to see previews please try the following steps
- Go to Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs
- Find CorelDRAW Graphics - Windows Shell Extension and uninstall it.
- Then CorelDRAW Graphics Suite - Click on uninstall/change
- Click on Modify(should already be selected) - click Next
- Keep all programs checked - click Next
- Check Utilities - Click on windows shell extension in dropdown - click Install now
- Restart PC